Biography of Geovanni Leaño
- marquee3 ILOVEYOU! 3 /marquee
- font color='purple'Tonight, When I'm Wit...
- font color='#FF00FF''To My Friend April'...
- *The Kid Who Learned to Write
- font color='green'Leaf/font
- Tonight, When I'm With You (original Poe...
- font color=redIt's a Date! /font
- A Thousand Times 'I Love You'
- You loved me, even before...
- To My Ex-Girlfriend
- A poem I didn't write
- Falling Out of Love
- Define Love?
- When I Sat Next to You
Tonight I Draw Your Lips
Tonight I draw your lips,
Those lips which mine are eager to touch,
With one kiss my soul has been touched,
With the color of scarlet and scent of the rose,
Those lips which has never been touched,
Like the way the sun sets,
It gives off beautiful rays as it sinks into the horizon.
If a kiss to you means nothing,
For me it means everything,