Biography of Geovanni Leaño
- font color='purple'Tonight, When I'm Wit...
- font color='#FF00FF''To My Friend April'...
- marquee3 ILOVEYOU! 3 /marquee
- *The Kid Who Learned to Write
- font color='green'Leaf/font
- Tonight, When I'm With You (original Poe...
- A Thousand Times 'I Love You'
- font color=redIt's a Date! /font
- You loved me, even before...
- To My Ex-Girlfriend
- A poem I didn't write
- Falling Out of Love
- Define Love?
- When I Sat Next to You
Tonight I Draw Your Hair
Tonight I draw your hair,
A hair of simplicity,
With a mysterious beauty,
That no one can ever resist,
A hair that blooms with the sun,
That always shines every sunrise,
And turns into deep black at sunset,
A hair of smooth silk,
That touches my face like a baby,