Gloria Seseng Poems
- ...The World Is Too Much With ... A circuit that caters for ...
- My People Each life, lays a hand on existence, with a gift ...
- Out Of Your Depth Look… through the windowpane! All in a ...
- I Had Spoken Once Awaken the concision of a child’s unhealthy...
- Origin Of Space To Get Here There is a honey bee, Trapped ...
- Evil Deeds Solidly Appear In T...
- Natural Rest Words gathered around for dispatch, Each ...
Refer to www.bluragtm.com on page Tracemag #1 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gloria Seseng
...The World Is Too Much With Us!
A circuit that caters for all,
Wrapped in; ready for a banquet!
10 gallons of time served,
smiles at your persistent foolishness!
Pursue to acquire,
for their appreciation!
Lord please take me to a safe refuge!
The devil is now here seen,
in our long lost ghetto!
Every puppet is glue,
to those with the loot!
Rip bones from mind peace,
to make me part that’s faulty!
We all fish, dead halfway the torrent!
The world is too much with us!
A ripple of decision to fight severe verdict!