Grace Tan Poems
- Beautiful Don’t cover your face with your long bangs; Try ...
- Song Of My Heart To all those little people who knows not ...
- Rhapsody Of Me It is not those glassy cold eyes, Reflecting...
- To My Teacher We were young and carefree, Wild; never ...
- Sad I am sad- Don’t ask me for its depth. There’s just a ...
- Why It Hurts So The world is a controversial place, We ...
- Expressions If words were enough to express what I feel I ...
I'm a sixteen year old girl from Singapore. Started writing when I was around 14, and posting it up on the net when I was fifteen.
Poetry has been a passion of my life, and I hope that you will understand my poems and enjoy it, just like I enjoy all of yours. Let's make life beautiful with our poems... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Don’t cover your face with your long bangs;
Try to hide your figure with your hands.
Look away when eyes lock into yours
Because you feel
They’ll cringe at the sight.
Don’t converse with the floor when you walk;
Avoid all the people that pass.
Slouch down, hunchbacked, in a crowd
Desperately, trying hard
To merge with the ground.
Don’t tell yourself you won’t pass;
Talk in a whisper.
Contract your open hand, fist it,
Clutched tightly with your heart.
Don’t frown at your image on the tainted glassframe;
Look at me- I ...