Gregory Allen Uhan
Biography of Gregory Allen Uhan
Sifting, sorting, accumulating, rearranging...my notes are scattered everywhere, trying to piece together poems
- America Is Not... Is
- Good Night, My Love, Sweet Dreams
- Hey That's Politics
- Love Without End - Written With Unwritte...
- To All Beloved Poem Hunter Poets
- Peace Prayer
- Adored Absentee
- Still Much to Learn
- Where Does Freewill Lead, If We Chose No...
- To All Human Hearts and Intelligences
- Love Poem
- Universal Prayer
Onward they march through the streeted paddocks of
The struggle that seeded spring
has yet to produce flowers for the people.
Independent insurrectionists flex the sinews of a community,
establishing roadblocks and boycotting bureaucrats,
in attempt to tame the general's pack of antediluvian wardogs,
chawing the peoples democratic leg with stronghold jaws of steel and lead,
equipped with mouthfuls of razorwire teeth.