Guy Wilkes Poems
- A Hummingbird At Gettysburg
- Drum Roll, Please The drum rolls and stops And rolls again, ...
- The Phantom Queen I mourn this day for none shall see My ...
- Thursday -new- It's been a week since you said goodbye And I don't...
- The Enemy A terror wrought for years in waxing woe Departing...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Guy Wilkes
Best Poem of Guy Wilkes
A Hummingbird At Gettysburg
A hummingbird at Gettysburg
Saw blue grenade, grey Hindenburg
He picked up speed as time elapsed
And in a breath, collapsed