hammadh zareer Poems
- Sonnet Of Love We stand on the ground upon a turning ...
- Eternal Friendship Who once has had a friend has found The ...
- I'Ll Be There Embedded within my heart, A special door with...
- Soul Mates Every second I spend with you Really is a dream ...
- Treasured Friend Today the sun shines brighter No clouds ...
- My Confession To Love Here I stand and wonder why, I try to ...
- Breath Of Love There comes a gentle knocking in this night, ...
Comments about hammadh zareer
Sonnet Of Love
We stand on the ground
upon a turning page
brandishing like a banner in the wind.
Here in the branch of land
and the debris of its flipping leaves
and the page
that in its lines
absorbs the ink of our fate
the book that from the green ink of our phase
prints the unsettling song of its departures
with the words that
they seize hands to serenade
And to tune
the golden grove of our chests
when they burst in their love
and the white flutter of our wings
in the dove of our hearts
The graft like the rose's red sonnet of ...