Hannah Bryson Price
Hannah Bryson Price Poems
- Future Pulled down constantly by the universe, I want to ...
- These Chains Thinking you have won, You laugh and say your ...
- On The T.V. When I try to listen all I see, Is devastation ...
- Myself After a long day of education, I walk past my ...
- Radiance I stare at this essence for what seems to be ...
- Human Perserverance I have taken my time to leave reality; ...
- A Warrior's Rescue Sleep my child, for dusk has drawn ...
I am from the United States. I have a passion for several things. Those include learning new languages, literature, and music. My favorite book is The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien. My favorite song is Waiting for Superman by Daughtry. I am an excruciatingly horrible dancer. Most of my friends call me BP. I have always wanted to learn to play piano, however I hardly have time between my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hannah Bryson Price
Pulled down constantly by the universe,
I want to relent and give to darkness.
I feel that my fate is consuming me,
Even though my fate is still unknown to me,
I feel the gravity of destiny.
As I fall through the dark I see it all.
My past and present, future unwritten.
I see my fear of love and hurting others,
I see my longing for a relation,
I see my family's expectations,
I see my dreams to be a great success,
I see the stereotypes about me,
I see the crime in my life and my fear.
Then I see everything that makes myself.
I see the ...