Biography of Hardik Vaidya
The geography of my biography is under constant creation and erosion. Geography gives way to geology. Sedimentary rocks of my life on being chiseled reveal fossils, Dinosaurs come alive. Out crops the world of ferns, where no flowers bloomed because none had evolved. Soon jumps life from the oceans to land, it stops crawling starts running, stops running starts walking, learns the power of erection. Learns the power of the gift of the gab. Learns to cultivate opinions. Plant ideas. Grow civilisations. In this whole saga my biography is a small scratch on the reed of papyrus.
Hardik Vaidya's Works:
People with such biography don't get publishers soon. Then the publishers have to wait.
- 1 2 3 4 New Nursery Rhym...
- Creativity / Being Original
- A Poet's Prize
- Saptapadee - Gujarati Poem - English Tra...
- Squeaking wheel gets the oil
- Let's bin the Cliche on Womens Day
- A Pen's Wish
- A poets Cenotaph.
- Earthy riddle
- Dignity of a better lover a poem in Bang...
- Ichha / Khwaahish / wish - Hindi Poem - ...
- Takshashila - Hindi Poem with English Tr...
- Air hostess and drooling men
What is love?
Does it have mass? Is it a reagent or a catalyst?
Is it a reaction? If so, exothermic or endothermic?
Does love weigh same on moon?
Is it an electrical circuit a neurone firing away? Or misfiring?
Is it a question in the first place?
My heart tells me it's a fools stop.