Harihar Jha Poems
- The Camera My fingers slipping from the glass of beer drunk ...
- Translation Of The Camera In H... छीन कर ले गई थी ...
- Birds they never complain about thunderstorm birds tolerate ...
- Lotus In The Mud My heart has turned into a stone some rocks...
- Don'T Feel Shy Don't feel shy in the sweet moments darling! ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harihar Jha
My fingers slipping from the glass of beer
drunk and happy, overflowing so soon
she had filled up my heart with joy and love
how cheerful! I was on top of the moon
To now beat the silence of loneliness
I do good as I believe in Karma
I am a writer and film-director
work on dazzling light with camera
My heart full of hurt, the camera knows
her lustful eyes on body of my soul
exploits painful memory of my past
gathers images with awful control
Prostitution or creativity?
Being naked is shameful activity.