Biography of Harindhar Reddy
Harindhar Reddy's Notice Board: Dearest poets/readers, I am grateful to you for reading about me and my poems. I also cordially invite you to read my poems and leave your priceless web comments and vote my poems.
Harindhar Reddy's Bulletin Board: Dear publishers, I here by declare with my heart and soul to contact me anytime as I am keen too publish my poems very soon and I'm looking for top publishing houses across the globe.
Biography: Personal Background:
Harindhar Reddy was born in 1983 at a Hamlet near Nagarjuna Sagar 140 Kilometers away from Hyderabad in India. His father was a farmer with some land. Soon family property dwindled away and Reddy's family was a road of Bankrupt for inexplicaable reasons. He father did some odds job to help him finish his studies with great difficulty. He was a student of English Literature (M.A.) at Osmania University in Hyderabad.
Professional Career: He is a teacher by profession, poet by heart and sensitive by nature. He worked at RGU-IIIT, Basar in A.P. Currently he is working as teacher in English under Maldivian Ministry.
Dream Career: He is no more interested in teaching and looking for other options. He is interested to settle as professional writer or editor in poetry section or editor in newspaper agency or freelance writer.
Ambition - poetry - inspiration: He is inspired by the all time greatest American poets Robert Frost and Emily Dickensen. He has burning desire to become an established poet in English. His aim is become on of the popular poets of 21st century. He cherishes the poetic lines of Rober frost's Birches - ' When I see birches bend to left and right
Across the lines of straighter darker trees,
I like to think some boy's been swinging them.' He enjoys his own poetic lines - ' I am a CAT to rats; I am a TIGER to deers, I am DEATH to bad; I am LIFE to good; Yet I am a FRIEND to you' from HIS own poem Rock and Roll! Jack and Soul! OUR TEACHER''S MAGIC SHOW in the Hall! He is also influenced by the poetry Emily Dickensen, Walt Whitman, Sarojini Naidu and kamala Das.
(URL is http: //www.poemhunter.com/harindhar-reddy/
List of 10 Topics and Harindhar Reddy's Poetry:
1) Trend setter and exponent of Loneliness poems:
1) His Philosophy and poems (RAT-RACE) :
Harindhar Believes in the philosophy of 'rat-race' initiated by Selma Lagerlof in her story 'A Rattrap Peddler.The entire world is a rattrap offering cheese. Soon you and I are tempted to touch the bait with ease.
End as trapped like a rattrap peddler. In so called age of technocrats, I live; you live like a cat on hot bricks without any aim waiting for Doomsday day.
Further, he strongly believes in the philosophy of Samuel Becket who once said 'Life is disjointed, repetitious, and meaningless wicket'. In 'the dog eat dog world, Life is a theatre of Absurd. The philosophy of Rat-race can be felt in many of his poems on loneliness - especially - 21 Century Popular Philosophy: Part-1: Hip, hip, hurray! RAT-RACE in Surrey!
Harindhar has good hand in writing love poems. He is impressed by Love poetry of John Keats, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Robert Burns and James Fuller.
'I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight' quoted from ‘How Do I Love Thee’ by Elizabeth Barrett Browning are his favourite lines of poetry.
He also likes love poems of Mark R Slaughter and VIPINS PUTHOORAN. His fovorite love poem written by himself is - Hustle and Bustle! Love Boats Jostle in My Heart’s Castle!
Nature Poetry and Romanticism:
However, He is inspired by Wordsworth, Robert Frost, P.B.Shelley, William Blake, and John Keats. He regards nature as a source and resource for happiness. For all the living creatures, Nature is an inspiration. 'Though the dull brain perplexes and retards:
Already with thee! tender is the night,
And haply the Queen-Moon is on her throne,
Cluster'd around by all her starry Fays; the lines quoted from 'Ode to a Nightingale' written by John Keats are his all time favorite lines of poetry. He is also influenced by 21st century nature poets Francis Duggan and Mark R Slaughter. He enjoys reading and writing nature poetry. Many poems flowed from his heart like flow of brooks. His favorite nature poem penned down by himself is
Natural LANDSCAPE: Part-2 Hello Mister! The giant Banyan - a morale booster!
Harindhar Reddy's Works:
1) He has writing a chain of poems published in E-Book Publisher-PoemHunter.com. URL is http: //www.poemhunter.com/harindhar-reddy/
- Feelings Crushed under the Wheels of Lov... -new-
- Mysterious Sounds of the Old House, Hard... -new-
- Love Plants Grow in My Hearts (oddquain) -new-
- Rains Watered My Roots and Their Souls (... -new-
- Child Dances to Fall for Winds Pipe in E... -new-
- Humour Her a Little (a Love Lyric) (odd... -new-
- Chir! Ship Steals Seas & Bus Goes Forwar... -new-
- Greet Machines, Eat Pizzas, Still Fellow... -new-
- Hi, Bye Know I yet Relations Die, Why? (... -new-
- Fall Blooms Float as Earth Greets the Du... -new-
- Diddle, diddle Life is Dull Sapling (mir...
- Odd Boys and Strange Girls in the Global...
- An Item Number- one! (Fib series)
- Flowers in Gloom Bloom with Triumphant A...
- All Fools Paradise (A Life Poem)
- A Dolly Bird (A Love Poem)
- Harriet is My Juliet! (A love poem)
- Think-tank! Sink-sank! A LONELY PINK ROS...
- 5 Amazing Natural Wonders of the World!
- Faraway From Maddening Crowd! (A Life Po...
- Buzzing around Begonia! Man Meets Doom H...
- April, March! Soldiers Search for HUNGER...
- ENERGY STORE HOUSE - YOUTH (bitten by th...
- 10 Amazing Natural Wonders of the World!
- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Arou...
- Four Things Inspired Me!
- Basking in the glory of love! Now I live...
- Bumble-bramble! Crumble-scramble! A LONE...
Four Things Inspired Me!
Innocence is bliss,
Experience is class
Childhood is remarkable as ever
But half-knowledge is dangerous as ever
Youth is wine!
Love is a fine toy
Beauty is joy
But friendship is divine!