Hathy Tong Poems
- Ode To The Sea The sea is not what you think it is, The sea...
- Do Not Cry When The Stars Are ... My heart wills destiny a ...
- 歌颂大海 海不觉得这是德， 大海是不适合你。 大海是人的墓地; 死很久很久以前。
- Mr. Oblivion There will be a time when the sun won't ...
- Be There, My Brethren Be there, my brethren To see me past ...
- The Bird Perched By The small bird perches, Up so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hathy Tong
Ode To The Sea
The sea is not what you think it is,
The sea is not for you.
The sea is a graveyard of people;
lost long, long ago.
The sea will embrace you-
never let you go.
The sea is your deathbed,
The sea is my home.