Hathy Tong Poems
- The Bird Perched By The small bird perches, Up so ...
- Do Not Cry When The Stars Are ... My heart wills destiny a ...
- Ode To The Sea The sea is not what you think it is, The sea...
- Be There, My Brethren Be there, my brethren To see me past ...
- 歌颂大海 海不觉得这是德， 大海是不适合你。 大海是人的墓地; 死很久很久以前。
- Mr. Oblivion There will be a time when the sun won't ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hathy Tong
The Bird Perched By
The small bird perches,
Up so high
Where it overlooks
Some amazing things
Knowing one day, his wings will grow
And down there, them will be his
The big bird perches,
Down so low
And remembers the time
When he was up so high
On the very tree
And he thought his wings would grow,
To lead him to those down there
The old bird lies,
On the forest floor
Breathing his last
But with no regret
‘coz he knew
Were never his
but all up high,
were where his wings truly soared