Hayleyy Dawn Poems
- Arms I was cut by an ignorant sculptor. A secret addiction ...
- Write Me Can I be the words you write? ; Beautiful and ...
- Living On Air Hollowed out and empty; Like a tree she ...
- Silk Casket Sunlight comes trickling in. Yellow rays ...
- Jail Crumpled up papers are scattered On the concrete jail ...
- Puzzle I am a puzzle. The unwanted Christmas gift, But you...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hayleyy Dawn
Crumpled up papers are scattered
On the concrete jail floor.
I open one up.
It depicts pictures of hopes and dreams
Long forgotten and replaced
By the sting of the needle
As the heroin overdose
Spills through her veins.
She smiled like speed- -
His words were the rope
That strangled her self-worth.
Lies were the feet
That swayed her into addiction.
Together they danced to the sound of
Broken promises and weeping veins
As she ignorantly dug her own grave.