Hayleyy Dawn Poems
- Write Me Can I be the words you write? ; Beautiful and ...
- Living On Air Hollowed out and empty; Like a tree she ...
- Puzzle I am a puzzle. The unwanted Christmas gift, But you...
- Arms I was cut by an ignorant sculptor. A secret addiction ...
- Silk Casket Sunlight comes trickling in. Yellow rays ...
- Jail Crumpled up papers are scattered On the concrete jail ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hayleyy Dawn
Can I be the words you write? ;
Beautiful and thin.
Flowing softly on the page
Permanent with pen.
Lovely as the letters
I envy as I read.
Planting pictures in my mind
A garden which you fed.
Wow me with your wittiness.
Let me listen as you think.
I’m living in your poetry;
Intertwined with the ink.