Haytem Fakroun (22-Oct-1977 / Tripoli- Libya)
Nothing much to say..
Oil Field Engineer, graduated in 2003 as a mechanical Engineer, I like to write things in English, I call them 'thoughts' although that some of my friends say that what I write deserves to be called 'poems'.. But I do not claim to be a poet, English is not even my mother language.. And I don't write anything in Arabic, so no way to call me a poet when I post in English... hmm, maybe I can be a song writer at best.. cheers more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A play destined to be a tragedy
- A song from the sinners
- Another chance
- Change in life
- Do you believe in love?
- Ends by a blade (In memory of my best fr...
- Fly high
- Glad I break away (Mistakes I have done...
- I'll be home again.
- It feels like you are crying
- It felt so good (Before the end)
- Lady of the shore
- My own green heaven
- Never ending cycle