Hazel Connelly Poems
- Hen Night The hen night is a girls night out Time for them ...
- Two Hearts Beating As One Magical moments of pure sweet ...
- Sexy At Sixty I was fit and feisty at fifty It was no big ...
- Hippy I was a of a hippy for a while With chants of make ...
- The Attic The attic holds such fascination I climb the ...
- Bungee Jump Won't get me up there, can't get me to try, ...
- Canvas Before my eyes brilliant colour, perfection Dancing ...
I started writing poems around 2005 but only did a handful. When I retired I wrote a few more and will carry on writing poems, I have also wrote a couple of short stories. I have a web site if you would care to look. You can leave comments on my site, your email is private and is deleted after leaving your comment.
http: //bears-things.webs.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The hen night is a girls night out
Time for them all to bond and shout
They say all they have to say
Prior to the wedding day.
This night is special with friends
A time to share stories and make amends
The bride to be has a list to do
From snogging a fella to stealing a shoe.
It's required that you have lots of fun
As certain things should be done
The girls night out is quite unique
Not designed for hearts too weak.
The wonderful world of the hen night
Partying 'till the morning light
The hen night full of fun goes well
Oh the stories ...