helena dombrowski Poems
- Everything Is My Fault If your mad at someone else, you ...
- Forget You don't know what i want, You don't know what i ...
- My Last Tear Why do i have to be in this weird place? Why ...
- I Wish Apon A Star how do you wish apon a star? how can it ...
- Why? ? ? what is the point of living, if your just gonna ...
- Gone you were here for me but now your gone. you thought ...
- Invisible iF i WaS iNvIsIbLe I CoUlD jUsT wAtCh YoU iN yOuR ...
I was born September 20,1994 in St. Petersburg, Russia. My biological family gave me to the orphanage when I was 3 months old. The family I am currently with adopted me at the age of 16 months. I have an adopted sister from Russia also. We have fought a lot but now that she has gone to join the US Air force, we have gotten closer. I think that it is because we both matured and realized that even ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You don't know what i want,
You don't know what i need,
So why not just forget about me?
You say you love me,
Just it's for my own good,
You're doing stuff I never thought you would.
I'm loosin' my mind, I can't think,
I thought we had a connection,
I thought we had a link.
I thought you loved me but that's down the drain,
You cut me too deep,
You put me through pain.
You promise me things
That you know you won't do,
So I'm just going to forget about you too.