Ibrahim Lawal Soro
Ibrahim Lawal Soro Poems
- A Visitor
- This Is My Way Trees were lining up like stones running ...
- A Poem For A Hospitable Friend a strange was a ...
- Haranji Yakubu H onest in wording like bird of jove in ...
- Poem Without Poet Beside me was she Trying to poem our ...
- How Many Trees I Passed! countless, they are suggesting and...
- Pain On Mind Two Horns In This Week Flattered My Mind With...
Ibrahim Lawal Soro, was born on 25 January,1988.
He attended Central Primary School Soro (1996-2001) .
A.D. Rufa'i College For Legal And Islamic Studies Misau, Bauchi State, where he obtained his Grade II Certificate (2006) , and then, Diploma In Shari'ah And Civil Law .
He is now pursuing his studies in faculty of Shari'ah and Common Law at the al-Azhar University, Cairo, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Poetry, as I opine, is a toddling of a lad, a walking of a man, and a wandering of a shark in the ocean of an unusual arrangement of one's thought on the back of his mind, tongue, and before then some...On poetry and its wide scopes.
Comments about Ibrahim Lawal Soro
I am a visitor here, that has come with many lines to lay like hen. In wording is sharpest sword while on a sky of wisdom better than a plane.Read the full of A Visitor