India Wallace Poems
- Suicide She stands in the bathroom Cold water dripping from...
- Ignite Ignite your tears Ignite your fears Ignite the ...
- A Few Words It's funny how much A few words can mean And ...
- My Place The darkness embraces me Squeezing tighter and ...
- Fallen Midnight black wings Glossy feathers Bloodied and ...
- March Of Broken Hearts Sharp tears cut my eyes I cry black ...
- Scars In these scars Are weaved the screams The tears, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about India Wallace
She stands in the bathroom
Cold water dripping from her decaying form
Limp arms hanging with a deadening weight by her side
Now there is nowhere to hide
The pain has finally caught up with her
Dragging her down into the dark depths of oblivion
She thought she could out run it forever
But you can’t out run death
There is no strand of hope left to cling to
Nothing left to fight for
Nobody noticed the mask she wore, the pretense
Or what it hid
She picks up the blade for the last time
Turning it in her hands she wonders
If would ever have ...