Indigo Wisdom Poems
- Concrete Jungle Busy rushing people Like ants upon a ...
- Lonely But Not Alone This road it can be lonely And the dust...
- Beautiful Countryside Peace and calm enfold me As I leave ...
- My Two Precious Angels There are two Angels on this ...
- Dance To The Music In this wonderful dance called life At ...
- Answer To Happiness The harder the search for happiness The ...
- Close Your Eyes And Feel It It's beautiful this land of ...
I do not write my poetry...it writes itself through me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Indigo Wisdom
Busy rushing people
Like ants upon a track
No time to look back
Concrete jungle all around
Tar and pavers on the street
Rarely an opportunity
To feel earth under ones feet
Contrived controlled environment
Dictated by rules
Some no more than robots
Bureaucracy their tools
Reflection in the glass
Looking back with empty eyes
The city hustles by
Alone her spirit dies
Indigo Wisdom 2nd March 2012