Invisible Poet Poems
- Dying Angel Lonely Angel sits and begins to weep, Sad and ...
- Bitter Endings Pain overlapped with more pain. The years ...
- Swallowing The Pain Away Tears fall, as I swallow the little ...
- Hidden Pains Burried deep in my soul, Deep secrets slowly ...
- United Souls Two lonely souls, lost and broken. Never ...
- You Don'T Belong Here Anymore Without even a warning I seem ...
- My Secret Angel In my darkest hour, Everything had gone ...
I have been writing poetry on and off since I was about 13. Just write my thoughts and feeling as I feel at the moment. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Invisible Poet
Lonely Angel sits and begins to weep,
Sad and afraid feeling beyond weak.
Tears from fears fall from her eyes,
All she knows is her disguise.
Beautiful Angel cries for you,
She doesnt know what to do.
Scared of what has been done,
Knowing there really is no one.
Sad Angel feels so much pain,
How can she explain.
Hurt and betrayed again,
All she can do is pretend.
Scared Angel hides inside,
Its the only place she can reside.
Her cheeks wet from neglect,
No one wanted to protect.
Little Angel Lost and afraid,