Irene D.. Poems
- On The Road We're off on an adventure With our lives as our ...
- I Killed A Fly I killed a fly, I watched it die, It's ...
- Day Dream Hide and seek, but you'll never find me I have ...
- Falling To Sin You've been a victim A puppet dancing to ...
- Rose From The Thorn Hurt is a strike that knows me well The ...
- Sunset Artist A ball of fire, shooting flames In brightness ...
- Small Child The small child, invisible, Has a heart full of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Irene D..
On The Road
We're off on an adventure
With our lives as our load,
What lies ahead,
Is an open road.
And although, on that road,
We will meet many bends,
And although we don't know,
What lies around it, will it send
A gift or a curse,
With the help of a friend,
And some courage to spend,
We'll travel the road
And walk 'round the bend.