J.M Berger Poems
- '(Plea To A Soulmate I'Ve Yet ...
- Intro To A Forgotten Space Ope...
- 10.10.07 we remain oblivious. in these eyes only ...
- The Detectives
- Hmm In the early days of any medium The artist has complete ...
- June 13 2008 After a while your friends stop being your ...
- Axolotl i know it always seems the same and you feel you've ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J.M Berger
'(Plea To A Soulmate I'Ve Yet To Recognize):
So much love I could give if you'd only take it
Please open up a bit and let this nice guy save you
Whoever you are, where ever you are
You're the one I think of
Somebody somewhere who is brave enough
To let love overtake you
I know I'm a lonely sort and I've made no effort to change that
But you know I wish that it wasn't so
And that I would wake up
Put the right kicks on, drink a pick-me-up
And get ready for the long haul
I'll seek you out
I'll start right now
Though the road may quake some
If you do the same
If you take up arms
In the name ...