jack frost Poems
- What Is A Daughter She’s a joy she’s an angel’ well that’s ...
- Little Boys Revenge The leaves they lie but all around a ...
- My Father
- Love I love my mum, I love my dad I love my son and brother,...
- Mothers Prayer If I could go and speak to god I would tell ...
- Life And Death Birth is something we all go through But ...
- Dumped My boyfriend went and dumped me The rat-face that he ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jack frost
What Is A Daughter
She’s a joy she’s an angel’ well that’s what she thinks
She clings on to your heart like a plug to a sink
She drives you all crazy with make believe games
She’ll have you believe that fairies fly planes
She often comes in with imaginary friends
And can draw on their dads with permanent pens
She has pretty parties with dolls as her mates
But then runs straight out and she swings on the gate
She listens to stories of love and romance
Then shoves a live frog in her best friends pants
At night when asleep the angels go quiet
I often do think that she ...