Biography of Jacob Gifford
i write all my poems, iv been writting sense 8th grade only 2 years as of 12-1-10
- what is school like?
- Natural Disasters
- I love you for the millionth time
- what is the point of life
- Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- she is everything i want and more
- I’m here to stay
- One Candle Lighting My Whole World
- Every day is a new day
- I Didn't Mean Too
- I'm still here waiting
- You'll Never Know How Much I Love You
When the earth quacks,
and the forest shakes,
the animals run and cower
But when it's all over the earth
is covered in dead trees and leaves,
We can't help it, its nature wild and crazy.
Where ever we go it will be something.
But pollution is killing it destroying it,
and soon it will be gone,