Biography of Jacob Gifford
i write all my poems, iv been writting sense 8th grade only 2 years as of 12-1-10
- what is school like?
- Natural Disasters
- what is the point of life
- I love you for the millionth time
- Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- I Didn't Mean Too
- I Couldn't Ever Love Anyone Else
- I'm still here waiting
- I’m here to stay
- You'll Never Know How Much I Love You
- A Stary Sky Given For Love
- Brought Back to Life
- what is love to you?
When the earth quacks,
and the forest shakes,
the animals run and cower
But when it's all over the earth
is covered in dead trees and leaves,
We can't help it, its nature wild and crazy.
Where ever we go it will be something.
But pollution is killing it destroying it,
and soon it will be gone,