Jacques Sprenkie Mateya (September / Dennilton)
Biography of Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
dusty streets of thabakhubedu in dennilton have seen my up rising, this rural part of limpopo [south africa] complete my life.
Jacques Sprenkie Mateya's Works:
- 2 Prince, Another One I Wrote
- a big tree in ntoane!
- a book with many pages
- A colonized mind of Africa
- A day I awaits
- a death certificate with my name on it
- A death wishing soul?
- A grave in far Away land
- A great ruler: King Sekhukhune
- a letter of the coach sited man to his e...
- a new calf
- A Poem for Don Mattera
- a poem for her
- A Poem For Mr And Mrs...
A Poem for Don Mattera
In delightful rest
I wish to talk
Don’t wish to irritate you
You summoned, I bound
Its wake up call
Finally Africa is back
I have seen injustice broken chains
Parallelized and disable immortality