Biography of Jacqui Thewless
- Strange Thoughts, Tonight.
- Et tu
- Blessing for your heart
- Haiku (5) : for the way the wind blow...
- For the Girl in The Shelter
- Dylan T.
- The Writing Class at Lampeter
- 9 Haiku for my kids
- Poem for Ben, who said: There is no Mo...
- Tin Tabernacle, Pembroke
- Orkney Future
The light’s faith-keeping with the land
in those wee isles of Rousay and Egilsay -
it made the sea’s third wave’s curve, pale green; the flower’s cup,
a whiter shade than Hakon’s tower-kirk;
it frames, on one Chinese White strand, today’s
loose brushstrokes with a tide of fresh calligraphy in seaweed-inks.
Light sinks the floundered war-ships in less bloody hue
than sunset on a bluebell-blue sky’s rim.