James Bost Poems
- Across The Ocean traveled through the lost showered in the ...
- A Freshmen's Tale day 1 i was exposed to a new ...
- Born Alone Die Alone i was born alone i think my ...
- Brothers In My Heart We talk our problems out Face to ...
- 1st Time i was only 12 at the time i know young age ...
- Does It Hurt Does it hurt............ to say my name? ...
- Brave And Fearless here i stand on my feet like a man head ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Bost
Across The Ocean
traveled through the lost
showered in the mist
purple skies blue
sparks among the ocean
whistles the wind
as the sand twirl
birds fly in the same direction
peeked in the sunset
spot the light
ocean waves slow motion
suddenly butterflies in my stomach
the enviroment vanished
as the light seem to get smaller
the ocean wave moves faster
sun falls alseep
awaken the night
butterflies cross the ocean
while im burried in shock
across the ocean