James Darwin Smith II
Biography of James Darwin Smith II
Hello, My James Darwin Smith II, A lover of poetry as it is the essence of who I am. As a poet I strive to take it in the many directions that I can take it. Never setting boundaries or anything if anything at all. I live in a city called Bremerton in Washington State not too far from Seattle. I have written poems for so many years. Its just something very important. Poetry is my psychologist, . My dreams, My ambitions, The ultimate muse that makes me be. I am a published author in the realm of poetry. I have many published books and more to come. I am shy anti social so the words I write through poetry they just become a salvation of their own to be. I live I breathe poetry. For it is the source that makes me be.
Update.. I have two more books, Invocation of a Poetic Muse and Poetic Visions of a Lone Wolf
James Darwin Smith II's Works:
Poetic Salvation By James Darwin Smith II
Invocation of a Poetic Muse
Poetic Visions of a Lone Wolf
Inside the heart of a Raven in Mourning
Poetry, The essence of my core
Descending inside the heart of a Raven in mourning
- The Wind of Change, The Change of Wind
- When Love's Truth finally prevails
- Fifty Years of Sacred Love, Dedicated to...
- The Forest of Unlimited Dreams
- Love's Sickness
- Dreaming Upon the Open Air of Endless Po...
- Fighting Rhyme With Or Without Reason
- Digging Deep, Poetically Speaking
- My Feeling of Love Towards You
- Love, The Riddle Itself
- An Angel Cried
- The Proof Is Within The Truth From Uncon...
- Real love, at last, being first, not las...
Beauty in the sky
Such a tranquil moment
Pure beauty memorized
In these eyes of mine
The Pegusus Moon shines,
So brightly onto me