James Darwin Smith II
Biography of James Darwin Smith II
Hello, My James Darwin Smith II, A lover of poetry as it is the essence of who I am. As a poet I strive to take it in the many directions that I can take it. Never setting boundaries or anything if anything at all. I live in a city called Bremerton in Washington State not too far from Seattle. I have written poems for so many years. Its just something very important. Poetry is my psychologist, . My dreams, My ambitions, The ultimate muse that makes me be. I am a published author in the realm of poetry. I have many published books and more to come. I am shy anti social so the words I write through poetry they just become a salvation of their own to be. I live I breathe poetry. For it is the source that makes me be.
Update.. I have two more books, Invocation of a Poetic Muse and Poetic Visions of a Lone Wolf
James Darwin Smith II's Works:
Poetic Salvation By James Darwin Smith II
Invocation of a Poetic Muse
Poetic Visions of a Lone Wolf
Inside the heart of a Raven in Mourning
Poetry, The essence of my core
Descending inside the heart of a Raven in mourning
- Dreaming Upon the Open Air of Endless Po...
- The Wind of Change, The Change of Wind
- When Love's Truth finally prevails
- True Love will always overcome
- An Epiphany All Within, Me
- Traveling with Love's Dark Light
- Fighting Rhyme With Or Without Reason
- Fifty Years of Sacred Love, Dedicated to...
- What Dreams May Come?
- All the way through
- A Soulful Awakening
- Angel, Your Heart is my Sun
- An Adventure of a Dead Time
A Soulful Awakening
Soul, Come on out
All is well
Shield this body
The world shall see within
Soul, hiding makes it worst
Light up be as one with this heart
Grow with everything and anything