Jana Hubena Poems
- I Love You I want to fall asleep beside you and dream about ...
- Everything We Are Everything we can be everything that ...
- Sorrow The heavy darkness falls on me, I want to fight! I...
- I Wandered I wandered lost in time Hoped that I could ...
- In My Veins In my veins instead of blood flows the sin of ...
- Mirrors Of The Rain I am sorry for what happened And I know ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jana Hubena
I Love You
I want to fall asleep beside you
and dream about angels.
Breathe in the stress of losing myself
when I'll wake up in the morn.
I want to laugh again,
I wish the sun would be gone in us
I wish the night would wake up the heat,
which we can't fight with.
I want to wake up beside you
finally exhale with confidence.
And be charmed by the beauty of heaven
which you're hiding inside for me.
I want to turn back time
relieve pain, allay hunger.
And let the sun come out in us
and live the moment of awakening