Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Khalsa
Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Khalsa Poems
- Children Of Light Children of light and beauty, Search your...
- A Prayer To Waheguru (Wonderfu... Waheguru, Waheguru I ...
- An Evening Prayer Please bless me with the Naam, Your Name, ...
- On The Outside People Are Pret... On the outside people are ...
- All Walks Of Life Human is always infinite, Finite is our ...
- Peace By Piece We must create peace, Peace by piece, ...
- Universe Takes Care Of All Universe takes care of all, So ...
Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Khalsa BSc (Hons) Dip. Hip. CS is the founder of New Life Awakening and has been working in the field of personal and professional development since 2006, working to improve the performance of individuals, businesses and educational institutions.
Jasdeep is best described as a jack of all trades, being a poet, author of four books, musician, hypnotherapist, counsellor, coach, entrepreneur and a charismatic speaker. He sits on a number of management advisory boards, has appeared in many online publications, newspapers, on the radio and TV, is a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council, National Counselling Society and considered a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Khalsa
A Prayer To Waheguru (Wonderful God)
Waheguru, Waheguru I chant to the world,
But no one listens, no one has heard,
I am in a despondent situation, one which is hard on me,
Yet no one will help to set my situation free.
Waheguru, Waheguru I chant a prayer to you,
What should I do?
No one cares; no one dares help me, except for you.
I walk astray towards the light,
To find a way to give me sight,
And to free my situation.
On my return, I found the supreme light,
And my troubles changed from wrong to right,
For this Waheguru I thank you with all my might.
And so ...