jathin aka jesuzz
jathin aka jesuzz Poems
- A Vampire’s Dilemma Motion eludes my conscience Sublime ...
- A Moth’s Promise In a palanquin of illusions The winds ...
- A Smoke With Her Like the silent burn of my lit cigarette, ...
- A Path’s Logic As I walk the path, I see its ahead of me, ...
- A Deeper Shade Of Black The shadows play hide and ...
- I Will Rise Again i will rise again. into the state of ...
- A Pillow Of Ego For you tonight I pen The saddest poem I ...
i walk a lonely road, an i am happy that way an this is all anyone needs to know.
its the path of zen that chooses you...not the other way around more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jathin aka jesuzz
A Vampire’s Dilemma
Motion eludes my conscience
Sublime realities dawn
Dark figures in the ocean
Signal a chaotic retreat motion
Breadcrumbs lead to nowhere
Maps look the same from all angles
Hell! This is a love triangle
Bare bodies of deceit
Surround a soul elite
Walking uphill fear is my only partner
Not of a failure below but
The notion of success above
Freud’s dream I do not care
For my dreams I no longer share
Yoke yellow sun smoothes my eyes
This dawn but will surely dusk
My night, my love u will surely come
Rainbows on bubbles look real