Jayatissa Liyanage Poems
- Matchless She Cries in happiness Smiles in soreness Absorb...
- First English Teacher Of Mine Clad in long white ...
- Past Present And Future
- Zenith Well Deserved What a pride you are To this land ...
- Kicked Out, Yet, Survive – The... Minuscule sized Caught ...
- Glamorous Moment Of A Life!
- Being In Poetic World Your passion, not that I don’t like it;...
By profession I am an agriculturist. Graduated in Agriculture and postgraduate qualified in crop protection. Served in the Department of Agriculture in Sri Lanka and now a retired person. Poetry had been my most preffered and continued hobby since my school days. Writing poems in English started only few years back about ten of them were published in a leading Sunday Paper in Sri Lanka. Enjoy reading, nature loving, handicrafts and writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A second opinion on anything to do with life, if not an alternative, may be a reshaping to one's own.''Life experience.
''One who is not honest to one's own conscience, shall never be honest to anyone outside.''Honesty is a value that has no levels or degrees or rates. One is either, honest or not-honest.
Cries in happiness
Smiles in soreness
Generous in dearth
Thrift when copious
Craves to accomplish
Tranquil in hurricane
Panics on irrelevant
Overacts trivial things
Neglects major ones
Die for benevolence
Comes as daughter
Then becomes sister
Enshrined, wife 'n mother
All in one woman, greater