Jean Penner Poems
- Stairway To Heaven Drifting on wings of an agnel, The ...
- The Circle Of Love The circle of love spins around us, Its ...
- Flowers Of God Softly growing in the garden of life, Are ...
- The Image Of A Friend As I look through the window of ...
- God's Grace On a wintry night surrounded in peace, ...
- A Garden Of Love Deep in the heart of a country, In the ...
- The Window Of Heaven The window of Heaven is open, The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jean Penner
Stairway To Heaven
Drifting on wings of an agnel,
The stairway to Heaven unfolds,
The steps leading up to a city,
The pathways transparent of gold.
At the base of the ascending staircase,
A lamb sits soft at the door,
Surrounded by lilies and lions,
Grace has transcended the roars.
The Lamb offers peace in His presence,
Your fears He'll caress like a dove,
The soft gentle fleece of His body,
Will cover you up in His love.
Then soft as the wings of an agnel,
He'll carry your cares to the door,
The Lamb knows the steps of the staircase,