Jean Penner Poems
- The Circle Of Love The circle of love spins around us, Its ...
- Flowers Of God Softly growing in the garden of life, Are ...
- Stairway To Heaven Drifting on wings of an agnel, The ...
- The Image Of A Friend As I look through the window of ...
- God's Grace On a wintry night surrounded in peace, ...
- A Garden Of Love Deep in the heart of a country, In the ...
- The Window Of Heaven The window of Heaven is open, The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jean Penner
The Circle Of Love
The circle of love spins around us,
Its pattern of joy never ends,
For the beauty of love in a marriage,
Is found in the union of friends.
The richness of gold and its value,
The wealth it reflects through the years,
Can never replace the treasure,
Of love found in hearts endeared.
The sparkle and shine of a diamond,
The strength that sets it apart,
Can only mirror the beauty,
Found in enduring hearts.
The carving of names in a ribbon
of gold that lasts through time,
Reflets a secret from Heaven,
When friends' lives are ...