Jen Eva Poems
- Life Is Complex In It's Simpli... The three main walks of ...
- One And Only 2013 won't be perfect without your presence. ...
- So Sick I've never loved a man who stopped loving me back, ...
- To Those Who Fear Color Yes? Can I help you? What you looking...
- Vulnerability Lately, I've been greatly blessed with kindness...
- A Talk With Him. Hush baby girl. I know it still ...
- Clown With a frown she looks at me, As if I'm a clown ...
I write to keep it real. To escape and express my arbitrary thoughts and emotions. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jen Eva
A Talk With Him.
Hush baby girl. I know it still hurts.
Shhhh... Pull it together.
It's for your growth, my glory.
You can never whether the weather.
I'm not giving you what you want now,
The reason, I have a plan.
Something so much more divine,
Believe in me now like you believed in me then.
Pieces of the puzzle will fall in place I promise.
I've done it before and I'll do it again,
Regardless the path,
Nothing works without a journey before the end.
Now my beautiful daughter,
Wipe off those tears, shake off that negativity,
Make use of the light...