Jennifer Unknown Poems
- Escaping Reality To lie naked on the fiery hot beach Waves ...
- Angel Eyes Beautiful blue gems, they are Your eyes, send ...
- A Simple Daydream Pure imagination indeed Reality wanted and...
- Like A Good Neighbor, State Fa...
- Kill You I Would Kill you I would With passion, hate, and ...
- Idea Of You To close my eyes and see your smile Hear your ...
- I Don'T Care Hate me or love me You choose I don't care
I am still in school and working too. I love traveling and love taking pictures. I watch TV, play online, and hang out with friends. That's about it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To lie naked on the fiery hot beach
Waves crashing and cooling thy soul
Washing away pain and misery
A blinding sun warming every inch of body and soul
To fall asleep loudly drowning in music
Songs so loud thy soul cannot think, cannot feel
Floating away in their words, their lyrics, ideas
Eyes closed, singing, emotions floating
Walking hand in hand with you by my side
Staring in your eyes
Crawling into your soul, your heart
I rest inside of you, escaping