Jeremy Rascon Poems
- Culture Forgotten In a gringo society Chicanos thrive ...
- The School System The school system was not designed for ...
- The Checklist Meet girl, Talk to girl, Connect with girl,...
- Fall So Easily Why do I fall in love so easily.. So readily ...
- How Do You Tell Her? How do you tell a girl you love her..? ...
- Love Cannot Be Proven Love cannot be proven except in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeremy Rascon
In a gringo society
as we try to survive
the vatos in the calles
kill our own kind
our culture we can't find
the blood of warriors
but our native tongue is tied
family from mexico, access denied
a fence divides
we act out in aggression
now la raza has tension
tattoos with meaning unknown
ignorance is whats really shown
our culture is lost