Jessica lee Workman
Jessica lee Workman Poems
- Nature Nature is mighty Nature is strong Nature is usually ...
- Whats Life Life is a challenge -meet it Life is a gift ...
- My Brother My brother is so annoying My brother gets so mad...
- My Suicide Note My suicide note is short and sweet, my ...
- I Hope My Brother Learns I hope my brother learns to stay I ...
- O Father O Father O father o father your never a bother even ...
- Daddy's Baby Girl when i was born i wrap my figure around ...
im Jessica Lee Workman I started to write poetry when i was in 6th grade and its was the best thing that ever happen to me....I love working with disable children and teenagers and I worked in Lake City High School lunchroom and worked with autism too and I love taking care of my great grandma and my dad and im going to college to be a IBI social worker and I like to also walk dogs and train cats ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Nature is mighty
Nature is strong
Nature is usually always right
Nature is rarely ever wrong
Nature is beauty
Nature is moody
Nature is smart
Nature always has the greater part
Nature is blue
Nature is green
Nature is every color possibly seen
Nature is dreaming
Nature is in every place
Nature is always with grace
Nature is true
Nature is me
Nature will forever be free