Jhonas Lumanlan Poems
- Glqp If all the world should know How much I love you ...
- L Every time I release I think of you smiling Enticing the ...
- The Best Part Of Me Have you ever thought That I'm always ...
- Untitled Ii Let's take out all the stars from your eyes and ...
- Untitled That look of the rose, I remember when it called to...
- The Living Poem What I know of love is what I know of your ...
Student Assistant at the Republic Central Colleges, Office of Student Affairs, Angeles City Pampanga; Managing Editor of the Gleaner, RCC's Official School Publication; Secretary, RCC Supreme Student Council. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jhonas Lumanlan
The Living Poem
What I know of love is what I know of your smile
What I know of happiness is what I know of your eyes
What I know of life is what I know when you are beside me
You are the reason I have a reason to live.
A tempest came and devastated my soul
Lightning struck and these letters panicked
The mirrors didn’t know what reflection to show
My face was the shattered pieces of my being
This song forgot to sound and rhyme
These words forgot to mean what they meant
But then your voice shook the planet
And the Milky Way melted in your hands
I thought stars ...