Jim O'Donnell Poems
- Florence Nightingale Statues of you are world wide You fill...
- Baldness Baldness comes to men like me And I am only twenty ...
- My Sister's 60th Born in nineteen forty nine Ma wee sister ...
- Children Playing Children playing in the street Dirty face ...
- Desert Island Footsteps on a sandy shore Are they the ones ...
- Laundry Spirits Laundry spirits all around Stealing things ...
- The Stonemason The stonemason chisel rings out loud Carving ...
Born in Scotland and now live in England but if the truth be none my heart is still in the Highlands one day I will return to my home land
Now help run Derby Paranormal Hunters since 2005 a great team
www.derbyparanormalhunters.co.uk more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jim O'Donnell
Statues of you are world wide
You fill all nurses with pride
The lady with the lamp that burns so bright
Watching over us throughout the night
You reformed hospitals everywhere
And taught us how to love and care
Strict dress code and hygiene to
This all helped people pull through
Wash our hands and face as well
It not only just kills of smells
Gems living on the skin
Can pass to your infirm
Wash them regular every day
To keep those germs far away
You taught all nurse very well
To help give patents clean bill of health