Jishnu Nair Poems
- The New Hope It was my decision That led to the ...
- The Milky Way I lost you on that day It left me in utter ...
- The Limiting Point Being in friend-zone Was hell of an ...
- The Friend-Zone It's kind of a lonely place And people here ...
- Love At First Sight 'Love-struck' a word i heard First time ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jishnu Nair
It's kind of a lonely place
And people here have no grace
Everyone here is on their own
We call this place the friend-zone
People come here in a huge bunch
Like the ones coming for a free lunch
This place is a bottomless well
Some claim it's worse than hell
The people here are frustrated
Seeing a happy couple makes them devastated
Don't you hate it when its this close
When you could reach it out in a pause
Of all the things women had got
I think this is the worst
They treat us so casual
Like we're just the usual
I was different ...