Jo Marie Takes the Knife
Jo Marie Takes the Knife Poems
- My Life Trying to live my life Tired of all this ...
- Impish Thoughts As I sit back and ponder, rereading poems ...
- A Chance I always seem to come in second place. When will it...
- Another Person's Pain Through anguish and torture I let you...
- S.J.T.T.K My life seems so long now that you're gone I ...
- Requests Can I hold you tight, throughout the night? Can I ...
- Oh The Sweet, Sweet Darkness My soul is black as night I ...
Just another person trying to make his/her way in this world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jo Marie Takes the Knife
Trying to live my life
Tired of all this strife
I've caused pain and tears
from hurt in the past years
My heart turned to ice
tired of your advice
Trying to tell me what to do
Trying to make me be you
My pain is as deep as the sea
trying to figure out who I want to be
My eyes dark as night
my world has no light
Trying not to cry
as I watch the years fly by