Joanna Maria Lozano
Joanna Maria Lozano Poems
- In Your Eyes We talk, we laugh, our eyes meet Hold that look...
- I Should Have I used to take a glimpse at you each day That ...
- Pink Pillow I can’t sleep well at night Not having you by my...
- Birds On The Nest There was a bird's nest in the ...
- Man Of Stone We're so close yet so far Together yet miles ...
- Soon Soon the sun will set, The daylights will be gone, ...
- All Alone Once I was all alone, Seeking ways to conquer ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joanna Maria Lozano
In Your Eyes
We talk, we laugh, our eyes meet
Hold that look for a moment
I watch that splendid soul inside
And the vehement emotions they hide
Looking into your wondrous eyes
Feels like I'm hypnotized
With hands wanting to touch your face
And a soul wishing to feel your embrace
In your eyes I can clearly see
Where in this world I dream to be
The one to spend my life with
To whom all my love I want to give
The look in your eyes is everything
A beauty that's so captivating
It's every pleasure that this life can bring
It's where I can see a glimpse of ...