Joanna Maria Lozano
Joanna Maria Lozano Poems
- I Should Have I used to take a glimpse at you each day That ...
- Pink Pillow I can’t sleep well at night Not having you by my...
- Birds On The Nest There was a bird's nest in the ...
- In Your Eyes We talk, we laugh, our eyes meet Hold that look...
- Man Of Stone We're so close yet so far Together yet miles ...
- Soon Soon the sun will set, The daylights will be gone, ...
- All Alone Once I was all alone, Seeking ways to conquer ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joanna Maria Lozano
I Should Have
I used to take a glimpse at you each day
That was absurd but it’s okay
But when I turn around one day
You’re not there, you’ve gone away
My heart began to shatter
I looked down with great despair
Released a sigh in the air
Kept my eyes not to shed a tear
I should’ve told you ahead
This burning feeling inside
I should’ve let you know
How I hate to let you go