jodde taylor Poems
- So Dear So dear, his heart felt like screaming fire; I ...
- The Weather Is Fine Sun, peering in my eyes as the daylight ...
- Sailing By Michealangelo Terms, conditions fly through the ...
- Summer Rain My thoughts, crossed a bridge so wide, with ...
- Colors Of The Night A rising in glorious shine, this ...
- The Howling Within your mind, do the wolves howl at your ...
- Obtaining Hope Marching across the night, in between the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jodde taylor
So dear, his heart
felt like screaming fire;
I kissed upon his forehead all wishes
his hopes, I desired for him always.
When I turn to see him,
there are aching moments
of this a drowning place
with only room for emotion.
These ships, which carry us away
we go with the breeze,
following shadows haunting ourselves
the depths of places, far from home.
To see the clarity rise,
in sighs of a smile
to lift the world, upon your shoulders
these qualities, invigorate a travelers mile.
To shine! so dear! to shine! ..
Within an ...