Jodie Hall Poems
- No Love No Hope All I know and all I love All good things ...
- I'M Strong Lately lately When it hurt less Happiness is a ...
- Cannot Be Changed Stop trying to change me This is who I ...
- Safe And Sound Who do you think you are Flying round burning...
- Fear The Devil You Know The streams I cry will never ...
I grew up in watford battling with several disabilities yet I remained happy. Other people made my battle harder until one day i fell into a dark depression. I was told to write my feelings down. I did so in several poems. A year later I am starting to feel better. Poetry was my life and now it is in my blood. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jodie Hall
No Love No Hope
All I know and all I love
All good things sent from The Lord above
All I have and all I need
Someone who's here
They've rescued me
Love is there and it is real
It was a feeling I could not feel
Now it's strong and it is right
This love is what helps me sleep at night
I love to live though I live in pain
The ones I love gave me life again
I may not be strong and may not be bendy
But god knows my heart ain't empty
I can shout and I can be mean, I am not no beauty queen
But I am safe and I am loved
So my pain is faint beneath my blood