JOE POEWHIT Poems
- New York City Life New York never sleeps. Crime on every ...
- V. Van Gogh Vincent, I've seen you. Manaic raptured ...
- # Witness For Jesus Lord, son of GOD. Doorway to ...
- I Want Water Just dont taste good. Whats wrong-number one ...
- Small Poems # 16 CHRISTMAS A cool chill fills my ...
- Small Poems # 21 SKYWARD Into the unknown ...
- Gods Tears May I cry for a silent minute. Lost feelings ...
New York, Long Island, [ scratches on the page, making noise ]. Like reading the BIBLE, church, friends. All those who like the written word and the interchange of vibrations in the universe. May we all traverse life and find our place with GOD in all eternity. You can search on the INTERNET to find me & related links, also my poetry books DREAMS-2-3. PLUS my books THE SLAVE [voyages ], ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
New York City Life
New York never sleeps.
Crime on every street.
Bowery bums in high brow beat.
City dancers with gold cleats.
Clown on the corner profound.
Limos stop at traffic lights
Gangs on bikes in the park.
Monoxide fumes fill the air.
Bag-ladies without a care.
Rich people with quiet cares.
Birds pick a bone with fears.
Rats in the sewers quiet songs.
Walk the streets all day long.
Drunks all have a song.
Scams on every cops corner.
Yet, it's music to the ears.
9/24/2006 8HOP.com POEWHIT