Biography of Joe Rosochacki
Although I am a musician, (BM in guitar performance & MA in Music Theory-literature, Eastern Michigan University) guitarist-composer- teacher, I often dabbled with lyrics and continued with my observations that I had written before in the mid-eighties My Observations are mostly prose with poetic lilt. Observations include historical facts, conjecture, objective and subjective views and things that perplex me in life. The Observations that I write are more or less Op. Ed. in format.
Although I grew up in Hamtramck, Michigan in the US my current residence is now in Cumby, Texas and I am happily married to my wife, Judy.
I invite to listen to my guitar works
Joe Rosochacki's Works:
Baby Boomer's Birthright (two poems)
(an anthology of poems written by people who were born between 1946-64)
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia Joe Rosochacki; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- $$$$$Creflo Dollar Store$$$$$ (not quite...
- (if) I Did It
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) ,...
- “Beam Me Up Scotty” Or The Hypocrisy of...
- “Hey Mr. Ranger Sir, All that I Want is ...
- “I’m Not a Monster or Predator” part de...
- “I’m Not a Monster” part deux, Or This ...
- “Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor ...
- “You’re Out! ”
- 3 (a not so poem about the number three ...
- 31 Flavors Plus One
- A 107 Year-Old ‘Cougar’?
- A Baker's Dozen plus 1
You're Deep Cow Urine
“Does your Pepsi lack pep? Is your Coke not the real thing? ”
Do you do Mountain Dew? That was what they asked people in India, before a group of investors spoke about the bovine brew.