Johancy Phillips Poems
- Times Gone By fading pictures at a glance of long lost ...
- You Less You less saying a bunch of shit that aint ...
- 'Missed But Not Forgotten' To me losing someone precious is ...
- Curvy Body Curvy body so slick so sweet... As it moves on ...
- Pain It's inevitable Does it ever heal? For what you ...
- 'Without A Word' Nowadays words are x-factors That are ...
- To You The first time I saw you I was terrified to even say a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Times Gone By
at a glance
of long lost memories
that had a chance
the dreams and hopes
that you once had
are gone forever
behind the thin glass
the mirror paints a picture
of what you are now
but behind it's reflection
you haven't changed somehow
and if you think
that these dreams are gone, missed
stay with me
and I'll show you they exist