John DeMello Poems
- Out Of The Dark out of the dark into the light ...
- In All Of Darkness in all the darkness the dreams they will ...
- As Grevence Day as greevies day as do depart with weary ...
- Minds Eye See reaching out in this world liven light growing...
- Blinded By The Blackness Blindness by the blackness from the ...
- Take It In Her Hand who are the minds of the eyes watching ...
- Fallen Adiction Reaching out reaching out ...
everything expressed is a feeling felt in time
liveing life through these eyes into mind so to choose
madera CA more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John DeMello
Out Of The Dark
out of the dark into the light
when night falls soon out of sight
all is black and shadows remain
until dawn the demons rain
the pagen chants the widow weeps
the killer that stalks romes the street
all is quiet like it should
and all that goes is understood
from all the past until the day
we meet our maker what then to say
all the life that I have lived
Ive been blessed with what i give