John Doe Poems
- Snap Snap - False reality True fate
- Endlessly Apart Endlessly apart, Why bother? Pointless ...
- Rise Why do we have these skins? Come with me, cast off ...
- Ask Ask please Ask away I know you won't but I plea you ...
- Of Old Sometimes, I try to be of old You've stopped me, ...
- Yellow Gold
I'm... Well... I'm only 16, first of all. I act like a typical high-schooler in a lot of ways, but in a lot of others I don't. In fact, I have no idea in which ways I'm like other people and which I'm not. I guess that probably sets me apart, because I question myself, whereas a lot of people just say 'bawww I'm so alone nobody understands me or is like me'. I know there are many people like... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Doe
Now you work
No more play
You are gold