John Doe Poems
- The Footprints In My Heart My heart looks like a beach After...
- Silhouette Of My Soul The dark mountain behind me looks so ...
- Love Yourself And Love Will Fi... Love yourself and love ...
- All I Want All I want I want someone who will ...
- The Two That I Am On this long and hard road that is my ...
- Next To Me In my bed Right next to me I have an empty ...
- Waves Make Me The waves crash on to the beach with ...
I stand alone, all my life and the journey continues more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Doe
The Footprints In My Heart
My heart looks like a beach
After a long summers day
A whole life of people
Or just a day of chaos
When my heart
was just like a beach
just as the sun came up
washed clean of all that came before
not a print
unblemished by peoples disregard
for it is clean of all chaos
then I let the first person in
who walked a long trail
lonely path cut into fresh sand
serenity has come beauty
the first footprint
interrupted by a calm wave
sweeping to interrupt the first sign
of someone walking on my ...