John F. McCullagh
Biography of John F. McCullagh
My influences are Browning, Service, Donne, Thomas Grey, E.A. Poe and Shakespeare.
- A snowflake’s Revenge
- Sacred Flame (A tale of the Neanderthal...
- (It Was) A Very Good Year.
- A Cup of Tea
- A year ago today, the 9/11 poem
- A Prayer for Thanksgiving,2010
- A Rose without a thorn
- A Murder in Chatham
- A Light before Dying (Dark humor)
- A misplaced minute
- A Life in the Theater
- A Rose Amidst the thorns
- A pale Horse, George A. Custer and the S...
- A Brewed Awakening
A Farewell to Brittany
We cannot, must not, judge your act.
We didn't share your pain.
You've left this life on your own terms-
How many wish the same?
We weep for that which might have been;
a happy heart and home.
When that proved to be impossible,
the choice was yours alone.
For those of us who linger here